Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thoughts...

Lately i've been thinking a lot. Thoughts that are just plain important and forgotten the next minute. And there are thoughts that is just pointless and things that i shouldn't be thinking of but then keep on hanging around my mind. I mean y should i linger on these thoughts when i should be focus on those more important thoughts. Even though i've given myself reasons to forget those pointless thoughts but it came back to my mind. Sigh....clear me mind please...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is there anythin bothering u this few days?
u seems like well having trouble yet no trouble..
i personally think that you are thinking bout your life there at aussie as well as msia..
just wan to tell u that..
God send u there for a purpose..=p
n iwill alwys b d 2nd after
God to hear all ur heart cry..=p
smile..=) Cheers..